Terms of Service
Impact Church Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://impact-church-maywood.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Impact Church’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Impact Church’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Impact Church at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Impact Church’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Impact Church makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Impact Church does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Impact Church or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Impact Church’s website, even if Impact Church or a Impact Church authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Impact Church’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Impact Church does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Impact Church may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Impact Church does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Impact Church has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Impact Church of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Impact Church may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maywood Illinois and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Messaging Terms & Conditions
IMPACT Builders | Impact Church | 7345 Winthrop Way Unit 7 null Downers Grove IL US 60516-4088
When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup.
By opting into messages, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text messages from Impact Church for IMPACT Builders. Automated messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate.
Message frequency varies, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with IMPACT Builders. Impact Church reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Impact Church also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number where messages are sent.
Message and data rates may apply. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. Your wireless provider is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Your consent to receive marketing messages is not a condition of purchase.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
You can cancel at any time by texting “STOP”. After you send the SMS message “STOP”, we will send you a message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and no more messages will be sent. If you would like to receive messages from Impact Church again, just sign up as you did the first time and Impact Church will start sending messages to you again.
Text “HELP” at any time and we will respond with instructions on how to unsubscribe. For support regarding our services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Number
You agree that before changing your mobile number or transferring your mobile number to another individual, you will either reply “STOP” from the original number or notify us of your old number at email@example.com. The duty to inform us based on the above events is a condition of using this service to receive messages.
Messaging Terms Changes
We reserve the right to change or terminate our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to update these Messaging Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. test